API Digest #25: How to Prevent APIs from Being Naughty
A naughty API might become a reality if you rely on testing only. What else is needed? Keep reading this API Digest to find out.
Ajit Jaokar has given a speech on machine learning and IoT. Watch it as a video presentation to hear him talking about sensor data, real-time processing, cognitive computing, integration of IoT analytics with hardware, IoT’s impact on healthcare, automotive, and wearables.
Bill Doerrfeld has written an article on data sharing in the Internet of Things with Skylock as an example IoT device. Click here to read the piece and find details on how to exchange data in a secure and efficient way using OAuth enabled with OpenID Connect.
A couple of framework tutorial articles have appeared on Nordic APIs blog. Find them listed below:
- Using Spark to Create APIs in Java
- Using Spark to Create APIs in Scala
- Building APIs on the JVM Using Kotlin and Spark – Part 1
- Building APIs on the JVM Using Kotlin and Spark – Part 2
We are closing this API Digest with a couple of Kin Lane’s blog posts:
- The Benefits and Risks of an Open API Standard
- The API Design Guide Is Just The Beginning Of The Journey - Better Get Started!
- Can We Keep Important Scientific Research Projects Alive Through Revenue Generated From API Access?
- What API Means To Me
See you this autumn. ;) And feel free to make suggestions by sending us an e-mail.