eCommerce integration is inevitable for B2B software vendors. With platforms like Zen Cart ruling over the minds of eCommerce businesses and online shoppers, it is essential to establish integration with it. This article is about Zen Cart integration and the ways to develop it.
What is Zen Cart eCommerce Integration?
Like every other eCommerce integration, Zen Cart integration refers to the process of establishing a seamless connection between any software or application and Zen Cart platform. Such integration is developed to retrieve data from the online stores built on ZenCart.
The eCommerce industry is highly competitive, and to keep up with the demands of online users, e-retailers have built their stores on multiple eCommerce platforms and marketplaces. While expanding their business has opened more ways to generate revenue, managing eCommerce operations has become more complex.
Fortunately, eCommerce software vendors like you can help them with automated solutions to manage their operations while focusing on their business's core functions. It is easy for them to handle their store data across various sales channels with your software.
However, for your software to perform its core functionality and work with the store data, it is crucial to connect with the platforms on which your clients have built their stores. Hence, if they have their online stores on Zen Cart platform, Zen Cart integration is a must.
Features of Zen Cart API
Zen Cart API is popular among other eCommerce platforms' APIs as it allows developers and software vendors to connect with its data and retrieve it according to their requirements.
After establishing a Zen Cart integration, developers and software vendors can fetch store data from their clients’ online stores. With the help of API, this data can be directly transferred to your software, from where you can manage it according to your client's needs. Your clients can also have a detailed view of their data from a single dashboard.
The Main Reasons to Develop the Connection with Zen Cart
Zen Cart integration is a must for both B2B software vendors and developers to serve their e-retailer clients with the best solutions. Following are the reasons behind it:
- There are more than 190,000 websites on Zen Cart. Hence, as a B2B eCommerce software vendor, if you connect with Zen Cart, you will be able to work with the users of this platform who can be your potential clients.
- Zen Cart is popular in more than 120 countries, including the USA, Germany, France, and Italy. Therefore, Zen Cart connection allows you to take your clientele to an international level and expand your business across the globe.
- When you integrate with Zen Cart, you get all the data related to customers, products, categories, etc. The data is useful for your software that manages your clients’ eCommerce operations because it cannot perform its core functions without it.
- With Zen Cart international presence, you also get the opportunity to expand the market share of your software. Because when you deal with an international clientele, you are already welcoming a steady stream of profits for your business.
- With Zen Cart integration, you get the opportunity to scale your business while improving the sales and revenue of your company. As more leads know about your software and approach you for your software, you will get more deals, increasing revenue for your company.
- Integration with Zen Cart also gives you a competitive advantage over other vendors who sell the same solution as yours.
How to Connect with Zen Cart?
There’s always an option to establish an in-house Zen Cart integration, but that’s not a feasible one because it will take a lot of your time, money, and resources.
The best and the easiest solution is to use a unified API to establish integration with Zen Cart. API2Cart is one such unified API solution that connects your software with more than 40 eCommerce platforms and marketplaces like Zen Cart at once. It allows you to connect your software with all the eCommerce platforms on which your clients have their online stores in one go.
In in-house integrations, you would have to integrate your software individually with every platform, but with a unified API by API2Cart, you can integrate with any number of platforms you need.
You just have to integrate your software with API2Cart. In turn, it will connect your software to all the eCommerce platforms you choose. Hence, Zen Cart integration becomes a lot easier with the help of a unified API.
What’s more is, it offers you upgrades and maintenance after establishing integrations, which is necessary as shopping platforms keep updating their API for security reasons. In the case of in-house development, integration maintenance and upgrades would have taken the same amount of time, money, and resources as the new integrations.
However, with API2Cart, everything is covered under the subscription model you choose. It has more than 100 API methods to facilitate Zen Cart integration. Some of them are given below:
- for working with products: product.list/ count/ info/ find/ add/ update
- for working with categories: category.list/ count/ info/ find
- for working with orders: order.count/ list/ info/ find/ update/ status.list/ abandoned.list
- for working with customers: customer.list/ count/ info/ find/ add
As a B2B software vendor, you need to look for integrations to make your business more successful. Integration with eCommerce platforms like Zen Cart helps your clients get better solutions and helps your company grow and make more profits.