B2B eCommerce News Monthly: B2B content marketing research shows customer disconnect and need for ‘buyer enablement’
Welcome to our regular monthly round-up of B2B eCommerce news. In today’s edition you will find a brief overview of the most interesting and useful articles, news and statistics e-world has talked about during the last month:
- B2B content marketing research shows customer disconnect and need for ‘buyer enablement’
- A Simple Method for Tracking B2B Ecommerce Performance
- Relationship Building: The Right Way To Generate B2B Leads Via LinkedIn
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid in B2B Social Media Marketing
- Building a Great B2B Loyalty Program to Prevent Churn
- 3 B2B sales strategies proven to win more customers
- 17 Essential B2B Marketing Tools to Help You Run Successful Campaigns
- 4 key factors influencing B2B buying behaviour
1. B2B content marketing research shows customer disconnect and need for ‘buyer enablement’
While the vast majority of enterprise-oriented marketers say they put their audience’s interests ahead of their products or services and are developing detailed personas, less than half of them are actually talking to customers to inform the stories they tell, according to the latest B2B content marketing research from the Content Marketing Institute. Read more findings presented by Shane Schick in this article.
2. A Simple Method for Tracking B2B Ecommerce Performance
Too often measuring B2B ecommerce performance means having a complex strategy with confusing key performance indicators aimed at presenting data just for its appearance. In this blog post Shawn Arnold offers a simple yet powerful method for tracking B2B performance.
3. Relationship Building: The Right Way To Generate B2B Leads Via LinkedIn
While an estimated 80% of all business-to-business (B2B) sales leads come from LinkedIn, the percentage of marketers using LinkedIn to generate leads with the greatest potential to result in sales is nowhere near as high. Chad Keller shares tips on how to quickly reap the benefits of using LinkedIn to find outstanding prospective new customers or clients.
4. 5 Mistakes to Avoid in B2B Social Media Marketing
In many aspects, social media has changed the way we live. With so many messages, images, and advertisements on social media, how can your business-to-business (B2B) social media marketing stand out amidst the noise? Eleonora Israele points out five mistakes to avoid to ensure your message is heard.
5. Building a Great B2B Loyalty Program to Prevent Churn
Loyalty means everything in B2B. In a competitive market, a strong loyalty program can safeguard your clients from poaching, and maybe even help land a few new customers at the same time. In this article Mark Schmukler advices on how to drive sales and stop churn with a loyalty rewards program.
6. 3 B2B sales strategies proven to win more customers
B2B sales have changed. What used to work is no longer possible as the B2B buyer is firmly in control. In this article, Steven MacDonald discusses the meaning of business to business sales, how to do B2B sales in 2018 (and win big!) and, shares the B2B sales strategies you can implement to overcome modern day sales challenges.
7. 17 Essential B2B Marketing Tools to Help You Run Successful Campaigns
The right B2B marketing tools and platforms can help you run your campaigns more efficiently. Not just that. These tools can also provide useful insights about your target audience, your customers, and the market to help make your campaigns more effective. Shane Barker offers presents 17 of the best B2B marketing tools which can help you run and measure successful marketing campaigns.
8. 4 key factors influencing B2B buying behaviour
In any high-value complex B2B sales environment the buying behaviours and motivations that drive your customer’s decision-making journey are inherently complicated and may be impossible for the average sales person to ever completely understand. Bob Apollo provides four key factors your sales people need to be aware of when it comes to understanding B2B buying behaviour.
That’s all for now. If you have any interesting news to share, leave the comments in the section below.
In case you are interested in using a unified API for shopping carts and marketplaces, do not hesitate to contact us.