B2B eCommerce News Monthly: B2B Marketing Is Changing, and You Can No Longer Afford to Be Boring
We are glad to be back with our fresh monthly eCommerce news for you. Sit back and enjoy the most interesting B2B eCommerce articles e-world has talked about during the last month:
- 5 ways B2B marketers can champion gender diversity
- 3 essential tips to engage best-fit prospects with your B2B demand generation
- B2B Marketing Is Changing, And You Can No Longer Afford To Be Boring
- The Basics Of B2B Lead Generation
- B2B strategy for 2019: Four steps to get started
- How to Generate More Engagement with Your B2B Content
- 5 Simple Ideas to Enhance and Grow Your B2B Relationships
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
1. 5 ways B2B marketers can champion gender diversity
Gender parity might not be a new topic but its significance in business is rising. In this article Amy Eckersley of The Marketing Pod explains 5 ways B2B marketers can propel diversity within their company.
2. 3 essential tips to engage best-fit prospects with your B2B demand generation
A busy sales pipeline is great, but it only if it is filled with genuine opportunities that will actually convert into sales, says Yvonne Deegan. She shares three key steps to ensure your demand generation plan can engage the awareness and attention of best-fit prospects.
3. B2B Marketing Is Changing, And You Can No Longer Afford To Be Boring
While business to business (B2B) branding has a reputation for being boring, more companies are taking creative cues from business to consumer branding (B2C). The fact is, we can no longer afford for our marketing to be boring. Katie Jansen shares the reasons why B2B marketers get to have a little more fun.
4. The Basics Of B2B Lead Generation
In this article Phillip Alexeev provides a guide, based on his experience working with many rapid-growth B2B organizations. It outlines lead generation best practices to help businesses build the foundation for and improve upon their lead generation efforts.
5. B2B strategy for 2019: Four steps to get started
Sales are about people and often tactics and messages will need to vary to appeal to the people you are speaking to. This is even more important when attempting to grow B2B relationships, to stand out from the crowd by delivering a targeted message to a valuable group of contacts. Jess Rasmussen points out four principles to create long-lasting, valuable B2B contacts.
6. How to Generate More Engagement with Your B2B Content
These days, more than ever, engagement is key to digital marketing. Algorithms reward engagement and interactions, audiences are more likely to see and respond to content based on engagement. In this article Shane Barker outlines some effective ways to generate more engagement to your B2B content, and help boost your broader marketing efforts.
7. 5 Simple Ideas to Enhance and Grow Your B2B Relationships
In this day and age, business-to-business relationships hold a key to success for many enterprises. However, many B2B relationships are fraught with challenges. James Kerr provides 5 simple ways to improve them.
8. 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
In order to remain competitive, your firm must constantly assess your B2B marketing strategies and find ways to improve. Lee Frederiksen shares ten absolutely fundamental B2B marketing strategies that will not only help your firm keep up, but help you get ahead.
That’s all for now. If you have any interesting news to share, leave the comments in the section below.
In case you are interested in using a unified API for shopping carts and marketplaces, do not hesitate to contact us.