B2B eCommerce News Monthly: Innovate or die
We are glad to be back with our fresh monthly eCommerce news for you. Sit back and enjoy the most interesting B2B eCommerce articles e-world has talked about during the last month:
- SEO Tips For B2B Businesses
- How B2B Buyers Have Been Forced To Evolve [Infographic]
- 4 Simple Ways to Improve Your B2B Marketing Strategy
- The Most Frustrating Things for B2B Buyers
- 3 B2B sales strategies proven to win more customers
- B2B e-commerce: Innovate or die
1. SEO Tips For B2B Businesses
In this article Kenny Tripura from Edkent Media states that a lot of big companies have thrown mind-boggling sums of money into SEO without much traction. Fortunately, there are proven strategies that allow even new businesses to compete in the arena. Find out about them in his article.
2. How B2B Buyers Have Been Forced To Evolve [Infographic]
The increased number of touchpoints across the digital sphere has, in some regards, forced B2B businesses to adapt to this trend. Read this article by Ben Alfrey to find out how the modern day decision-making process now looks like.
3. 4 Simple Ways to Improve Your B2B Marketing Strategy
When it comes to B2B marketing, having a well defined strategy is the key to increasing its effectiveness. Dan Scalco provides the top four tips to optimize your B2B marketing strategy starting today.
4. The Most Frustrating Things for B2B Buyers
In this article Hank Barnes presents the results of a recent survey that is related to the sources that cause frustration in the buying process. Find out the top 5 revealed sources and tips on how to solve them.
5. 3 B2B sales strategies proven to win more customers
B2B sales has changed. What used to work is no longer possible as the B2B buyer is firmly in control. In this blog post Steven MacDonald shares 3 proven B2B sales strategies to convert more leads into sales and the things you need to know about the modern day sales process.
6. B2B e-commerce: Innovate or die
Commerce innovation is not just for consumer brands or retailers - B2B companies must also review disruptive trends and technologies that are on the horizon. Darin Archer explores why it is important for B2B companies to embrace disruptive trends and create frictionless commerce experiences for customers.
That’s all for now. If you have any interesting news to share, leave the comments in the section below.
In case you are interested in using a unified API for shopping carts and marketplaces, do not hesitate to contact us.