B2B eCommerce News Monthly: B2B eCommerce Trends To Take Notice Of In 2018
We are back with our regular monthly wrap-up of B2B e-commerce news and useful articles. Here is the list of topics you will find covered in this article:
- B2B E-Commerce Trends To Take Notice Of In 2018
- Top Tech Conferences: The Ultimate B2B tech events and show guide for 2018
- Marketers, Forget About B2C Vs. B2B: Remember The 3 Cs Instead
- Top 5 B2B Marketing Priorities for 2018
- 3When The Latest B2B News Breaks, Be Ready To Act With Technographics
- Machine Learning Can Help B2B Firms Learn More About Their Customers
1. B2B E-Commerce Trends To Take Notice Of In 2018
Since launching Amazon Business in 2015, the online retail behemoth has moved aggressively into the B2B sector, attracting more than one million business customers. With business e-commerce in the U.S. on track to hit $1.2 trillion by 2021, according to Forrester, it’s crucial for B2B merchants to advance their movement toward digital transformation. Jary Carter offers a few thoughts on how the industry will evolve in 2018.
2. Top Tech Conferences: The Ultimate B2B tech events and show guide for 2018
If you are ready for some networking make sure to check the list of ultimate B2B tech events in 2018 by Mike Moore. From Tech Nation Talent to Woman of Silicon Valley there are many conferences for everyone to choose from.
3. Marketers, Forget About B2C Vs. B2B: Remember The 3 Cs Instead
Jessica Terashima insists that marketers should always remember 3 Cs while promoting B2B products and services, namely cost, complexity and commitment. Understanding how your audience perceives these three crucial levers can make all the difference, no matter your budget, team size or intended audience.
4. Top 5 B2B Marketing Priorities for 2018
In 2018, B2B businesses are focused on content and digital marketing effectiveness, lead generation, customer understanding, and differentiating their brands in the marketplace. How to prioritize your tasks in order to achieve your marketing goals? Dave Sutton has the answer.
5. When The Latest B2B News Breaks, Be Ready To Act With Technographics
Barbara Winters tells how to successfully leverage industry news announcements into marketing campaigns. To do so, you need to have the right data in place to act quickly on the information – otherwise, your outreach becomes dated or worse yet, irrelevant.
6. Machine Learning Can Help B2B Firms Learn More About Their Customers
Recent progress in AI and machine learning may significantly increase companies’ capability to gain insights on business customers. Thomas Davenport and Stephan Kudyba believe that huge amount of Internet data should be put to relevant use.
That’s all for now. If have any interesting news to share, leave the comments in the section below.
P.S. In case you are interested in trying API2Cart, you can create an account and see how the API works on live stores.