Best of June and July Blogs
Summer has been constantly indulging us with its warm sun rays and breeze while API2Cart has been pampering you with some interesting materials. Now that we are entering summer finish line called August, it is the high time to get a quick roundup of what we’ve been up to during some of the hottest months of the year.
If you are a lucky B2B eCommerce business owner, we have prepared a few valuable insights for you. I would like to start with presenting our newest whitepaper. It is a clear guidance on how to market your integrations or any other newly obtained functionality which will come in handy for all the B2B eCommerce software vendors.
Totally worth checking right now.
5 summer articles for B2B eCommerce software vendors (if you are starving, these will be hotcakes; hurry up to taste them):
- 4 Reasons Why eCommerce is Better with Mobile Product Catalogs
- Marketplaces & Shopping Carts: A Perfect Couple (by the way, we have launched support for Etsy and Ebay marketplaces, have you noticed?).
- Webhooks as a Perfect Supplement for an API (since June API2Cart supports webhooks for Shopify, Magento and Woocommerce. Learn more here).
- Top 5 Comprehensive Order Management Systems - discuss with us the best solutions for managing one of the most important and complex aspects in eCommerce.
- Perfect Trio: Chatbots, eCommerce and Messaging APPs (personally I find this one the most relevant as long as we’ve just found out that the Facebook chatbots created their own language!).
As usual, we have been feeling the pulse of the API technologies world and constantly been publishing the most absorbing materials from all around the internet:
- API Digest #70: SaaS Is Dying (?!) - learn about the web API security, troubles with APIs, how API can save your business and much more. And, of course, SaaS is dying.
- API Digest #71: You are Not Google - a catchy and intriguing title hides rules for API automation, top 3 business drivers for microservices adoption, the best and worst practices of developer evangelist and other precious secrets.
- API Digest #72: What to Do when a Massive Cyber Attack Brings Down APIs - here, besides the cyber attack dealing instructions, we’ve been talking about mantras for designing APIs, API errors handling, some success stories like turning an API side project to over 250 million daily requests with a $0 marketing budget etc.
- API Digest #73: Using API to Drive Internal Change - this time we have found great articles both for newbies and techies: from the intro to API monitoring to discussing how an API can unlock global credit data. Everyone will definitely find something useful.
And finally let’s take a look at the top-3 most popular articles (obviously, I cannot let you miss our best blog materials):
- 5 Dropshipping Solutions To Automate Your Business Routine - a simple and useful guide in the world of eCommerce dropshipping solutions;
- Top 5 Product Recommendation Engines to Personalize Your Customer Experience - another brief look at some of the best services to adjust the recommendations;
- REST for Dummies or a Short Intro to a Representational State Transfer - an awesome place to start your acquaintance with REST key terms, do not hesitate to take a look!
This is all for now. Check our blog regularly to stay tuned. In case you are willing to learn more about the ways your business can benefit from using API2Cart, contact us. We are always happy to help.