Salesforce Commerce Cloud Integration: Expand Your SaaS App Solution With a New Opportunity
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (previously known as Demandware) integration is considered to be one of the popular integrations eCommerce SaaS App solutions must have. It appears to be a powerful platform that has 16 years of successful work behind the back and 150000+ of satisfied store owners. Integration with this shopping platform will bring vast opportunities for your solution.
In this article, we will show you why it is important for you as a SaaS App provider to integrate your system with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and how you can easily integrate with it.
Why Salesforce Commerce Cloud Integration is Worth Considering
As you may know, the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform delivers the scalability, reliability, and security that merchants need so they could compete in a quickly changing retail environment. Salesforce Commerce Cloud is very popular among the retailers as it provides them with the ability to deliver unique shopping experiences to shoppers.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud integration allows you as a SaaS App provider to take advantage of new opportunities for your business because this integration is more than just a connection. By integrating your SaaS App solutions with Salesforce Commerce Cloud you will expand the number of potential clients and your revenue in times.
However, only good Salesforce Commerce Cloud integration of your SaaS solution will help your SaaS businesses to reach out to new shop owners and grow your revenue opportunities, but, there are several significant integration challenges, as we will see below.
Challenges You May Face During Shopping Cart Integrations
Integration with shopping platforms is probably one of the most challenging tasks for every eCommerce SaaS App provider. Here are the main reasons why:
- Integration is complex and requires the expertise of highly skilled technicians
- Getting integration right is costly
- Developer have to constantly care of integration maintenance and upgrading
Thus, if your developers’ team has ever built an integration with any shopping platform due to customer demand or otherwise, you can understand the pain involved. For that reason, you need to choose the ready-made shopping cart integration solution like API2Cart.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Integration via API2Cart
API2Cart represents a unified API, that makes integration with marketplaces and shopping carts much easier. Via only a single API you can perform integration with over 40 shopping carts including platforms like Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, OpenCart, and many others, including Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Here is the list of methods that are currently supported for SalesForce Commerce Cloud:
- for working with products
- product.list - get list of products from stores
- product.count - count products in store
- product.info - get product info
- product.fields - retrieve all available fields for product in the store
- product.update - update price and quantity for a specific product
- product.child_item.list - get child items list of the specific product(s)
- for working with orders
- order.count - count orders in store
- order.list - get list of orders from store
- order.info - info about a specific order by ID
- order.add - add a new order to the cart
- order.update - update existing order
- order.status.list - retrieve list of statuses
- order.abandoned.list - get list of orders that were left by customers before completing the order
- order.shipment.list - get list of shipments by orders
- for working with customers
- customer.list - get list of customers from store
- customer.count - get number of customers from store
- customer.info - get customers’ details from store
- customer.find - find customers in store
The main benefit that API2Cart offers is that you do not need to develop separate integrations or to care about developing support for new versions of shopping carts when they appear. Once, you integrate your solution with API2Cart you will be able to access and work with store data based on any of the supported platforms. You’ll also be able to easily get and process store data such as orders, products, customers, shipments, categories, etc. Besides, when new versions of platforms appear, API2Cart adds them on a regular basis, so you don’t have to monitor for changes and develop support for them.
What is even better is that API2Cart has flexible pricing and allows you to use the service for 30-days absolutely for free. For more information feel free to contact us.