Store Сonnection Flows: Creating a Perfect UI for Connecting to Your System [Whitepaper]
Some shopping carts provide their APIs, some of them don’t. As a result, the process of connecting stores varies from one platform to another. The way your customers connect to your system depends on the type of shopping cart their stores are based on: hosted (e.g. Shopify, Bigcommerce) or open-source (e.g. WooCommerce, Magento). In some cases, store connection may be hindered by the necessity for store owners to expose their FTP credentials or/and make a number of tiresome movements. Thus, connecting to your software may feel like going through a quest, but don’t worry - API2Cart has found a solution to streamline these processes.
In this whitepaper, we explain specificities of connecting stores from diverse shopping carts, how to smooth inconveniences for your customers, related to integrating with your solution. It is the ultimate guide on adding stores and setting up connections with different shopping platforms via API2Cart.
The PDF “Connection flows” covers the following subjects:
- Connection and requests flows
- How to remove the need for your customers to expose sensitive data
- How to make connecting the store to your system easier
- Things to consider when planning on integrating with shopping carts
- Specificities of working with hosted and open-source carts
- Authentication Best practices
- Blank plugins for stores connecting
- Tips and usability hygiene
Download "API2Cart: Сonnection Flows" and learn all about connecting customers’ stores to your system via API2Cart.