How to Install the API2Cart Plugin on different shopping platforms?
WooCommerce Plugin InstallationTo add a plugin or an extension on WooCommerce:
- Go to your admin panel and click on ‘Plugins” menu -> "Add New"
- Choose API2Cart Connector and click “Install Now” button.
- After downloading the plugin, click “Activate Plugin” to get it rolling.
Magento Plugin InstallationAPI2Cart Magento connector belongs to community extensions that means it is free to install.To perform the installation:
- Find the API2Cart Connector on Magento Connect and click “Install Now” button.
- Check the license agreement box and click “Get Extension Key”.
- Copy the “Extension Key” and go to your Magento admin panel.
- Navigate to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager.
- Enter your Magento credentials (the same you use to access your admin panel) once again.
- Enter your “Extension Key” into an appropriate field and click “Install”
- After the extension is found - click “Proceed” button.
PrestaShop Plugin InstallationTo perform the installation:
- Login into your Prestashop admin panel.
- Go to the module tab and click “Add a module from my computer”
- In “Module file” box click “Browse” button.
- Select module *.zip file from your computer.
- Complete the process by pressing “Upload this module” button.
Cs-Cart Plugin InstallationTo perform the installation:
- Login into your Cs-Cart admin panel.
- Click on the navigation "Add-ons" -> "Manage Add-ons".
- Click on the "+" button to upload the plugin.
- In the dialog box that appears, click on the "Local" option to download the plug-in *.zip file
- Click the "Upload & install" to upload the installation.
Note:After any of these plugins is successfully installed, the store owner needs to give the information on his unique store key to B2B provider for the proper work through the API.
Posted in: Getting Started