Are you a SaaS app provider who wants to succeed in 2020? If the answer is yes, then you need to be able to outsmart your competitors and get more market share. However, how can you do that in a down market? The best way to grow your company in 2020 is to develop Shopware integration.
Shopware is a modern eCommerce platform that is used by hundreds of thousands of active sellers online. As a growing number of people left without jobs due to the COVID-19 lockdown, the number of eCommerce site owners keeps growing. An integration with Shopware enables you to tap into this vast market and sell your unique solution to countless potential customers.
The need for integration comes from your customers' needs to use your service. When an eCommerce store owners reach a certain threshold, they want to put their businesses on autopilot. So, they start looking for services like yours. They need to use marketing automation, WMS, order & inventory management, or pricing software to automate all their processes.
With Shopware integration, you can ensure that your SaaS solution connects with your customers’ e-stores built on this platform. The connection with Shopware API allows extracting all the data from your customers’ stores related to the products, orders, inventory, taxes, etc.
Below, we want to take a closer look at Shopware API integration. We’ll help to uncover the reasons to perform this connection and show you the best & easiest way to do it.
API of Shopware
Shopware has a REST API. It allows access to data from online stores. Connecting with the API of Shopware, applications’ owners can manipulate the information related to:
To connect to the Shopware REST API, you’ll need a client application. Some of the integration libraries and client applications already exist. That is because REST is extensively used as an inter-application communication protocol.
But what can you get from Shopware API integration? Below are five valid benefits of developing such a connection:
- Expand your market share: Shopware operates on the market for a long period. It has managed to get an exceptional growth of over 300% within just one year. Shopware is highly popular in Austria, Switzerland, and Germany. It has over 30k live sites.
- Grow your customer pool: the more Shopware grows and expands, the quicker you’ll be able to gain access to a growing market of users.
- Increase your profits: probably the main benefit of integrating your business with Shopware is that you can grow your business. Because Shopware will continue to have clients, you can also gain the assurance that you’ll be making lots of new clients.
- Access actionable data: Shopware API supports over 35 methods to work with orders, customers, categories, and products. The integration with Shopware enables your SaaS solution to access and manage all the needed information easily.
- Improve your services’ functionality: lastly, integrating with Shopware opens up a whole new world of possibilities. You can discover new features for your services and grow your brand. Thus getting better margins on your market and getting ahead of the competition.
Difficulties of Shopware API Integration
Integrating your SaaS system with Shopware might seem like an interesting prospect. However, all the initial enthusiasm begins to fade away when you realize the difficulties you’ll have to face.
Connecting your software with Shopware is not just time-consuming, but also a costly process. You'll need to hire a couple of experienced specialists who know the ins and outs of integration development. Also, you'll have to ensure they stick around after the connection development is complete because you’ll need them for further upgrading and maintenance.
Because the Shopware API is quite complex, you need to work with developers that have done integrations before. It would cost you up to $10k over a few months. This is a considerable amount, especially for a small SaaS provider.
Another difficulty in this process is related to security. Cybercriminals use increasingly sophisticated data breaches methods. Poor integration on your part can result in data losses and a whole lot of other problems.
How to Develop the Connection with Shopware?
Fortunately, you can develop a connection with Shopware without having to get through all those difficulties. The easiest way to integrate your SaaS solution with Shopware is to use the benefits and power of API2Cart.
API2Cart is a powerful tool that allows you to quickly and seamlessly connect your system with the Shopware API. Not only that, but it also allows you to integrate seamlessly with over 40 other eCommerce platforms at once.
API2Cart supports the following API methods for working with Shopware:
- for working with orders:
- for working with products:
- for working with carts:
- for working with account:
- for working with categories:
- for working with taxes:
- order.count / list / info/ add/ update/ status.list/ shipment.list/ shipment.add/ shipment.update/ abandoned.list
- product.list / count / info / find/ add/ update
- cart.create / validate / list / delete / methods / disconnect/ info
- account.cart.list / cart.add / supported_platforms
- category.list / info/ count
Moreover, API2Cart provides detailed API Docs and 24/7 customer support.
With API2Cart, you can enjoy a complete integration without having to deal with any difficulties. Contact us to learn more about Shopware integration development via API2Cart and get a 30-day free trial.