- Guest posts must correspond to our blog topics (eCommerce, API technologies, B2B eCommerce software).
- The uniqueness rate has to be at least 75%, but 90% is preferred.
- If you insert any pictures, please, put the source link and respect the author's rights.
- Keep in mind that our blog is first and foremost educational, not an advertising platform.
- You may include one do-follow link to your blog/website or one link to your Twitter/Facebook account in the author's bio section at the end of the article.
- Articles should be 800-1500 words in length, although can be longer if the post is very valuable how-to material.
- Check the spelling and grammar of your content before submitting it.
- Short author bio of 25-50 words including a maximum of 1 do-follow link.
- Your article must include one section about API2Cart at the end of the article.
- In return, we would like to get a mention about API2Cart on your blog or social media.
Here are some examples of guest blog posts we've hosted:
- We may edit or reject submitted guest posts.
- Requests that do not follow the guidelines will not be accepted or responded to.
- Upon acceptance and final posting, a link to guest post will be emailed.
If the requirements above is understood and acceptable to you, please complete the Guest Post Request form.