API2Cart accepts guest posts for publication; however, the content must meet our requirements and suit the interests of our target audience.
Please note that our target audience does not include online retailers.
We address our articles to B2B eCommerce service providers (developers or CEO) of such solutions as chatbots, ERP systems, inventory/order/warehouse/shipping management systems, marketing automation systems, etc.
We do not charge for guest posts. However, the article must follow the requirements below.
- Guest posts must correspond to our blog topics (eCommerce, API technologies, B2B eCommerce software).
- The uniqueness rate has to be at least 75%, but 90% is preferred.
- If you insert any pictures, please, put the source link and respect the author's rights.
- Keep in mind that our blog is first and foremost educational, not an advertising platform.
- You may include one do-follow link to your blog/website or one link to your Twitter/Facebook account in the author's bio section at the end of the article.
- Articles should be 800-1500 words in length, although can be longer if the post is very valuable how-to material.
- Check the spelling and grammar of your content before submitting it.
- Short author bio of 25-50 words including a maximum of 1 do-follow link.
- Your article must include one section about API2Cart at the end of the article.
- In return, we would like to get a mention about API2Cart on your blog or social media.
Here are some examples of guest blog posts we've hosted:
- We may edit or reject submitted guest posts.
- Requests that do not follow the guidelines will not be accepted or responded to.
- Upon acceptance and final posting, a link to guest post will be emailed.
If the requirements above is understood and acceptable to you, please complete the Guest Post Request form.