Our Site is not intended for children and you must be an adult to use the Site.
Glossary of technical terms here.
Information That You Provide To Us
Information That We Collect From You on our Sites
How We Use Information That We Collect
Third-Party Service Integration
Retention of Personal Data
How to Withdraw Your Consent
Additional Terms for California Consumers
How to Contact Us
1. Information That You Provide To Us
1.1 Account and Registration Information:
1.1.1 We ask for and collect personal information about you such as your name, phone number, email address, as well as certain related information like your company name and website name, when you voluntarily provide it while registering for an Account to access or utilize API2Cart API.
1.1.2 If you sign-up for a free trial Account, you are not required to enter your credit card information unless and until you decide to continue with a paid subscription to our Services. A third-party intermediary (PayPro, PayPal) is used to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for credit card processing on our behalf.
1.2 Site Form Submissions:
1.2.1. We ask for and collect personal information (your name, telephone, email address) from you when you submit web forms on our Site or as you use interactive features of the Site, including voting for planned platforms, downloading white papers or other materials, scheduling a call or a demo, or otherwise communicating with us.
2. Information That We Collect From You on our Sites
These cookies are associated with your Account in order to remember that you are logged in.
2.3.2. Performance and Analytics
For that, we may place tracking cookies from third parties, like Google Analytics, Hubspot and Inspectlet.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and improving visitor experience. This helps us analyze Site traffic, understand and improve visitor experience on our Site.
3. How We Use Information That We Collect
3.1. We may use the information we collect about you (including personal information) for a variety of purposes, including:
- Enable you to access and use our Service.
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve our Service.
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, like subscription confirmations and invoices.
- Send transactional messages, including responses to your inquiries and questions.
- Provide customer service and support.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts.
<span="" style="font-weight: 400;">3.2. Data collection forms include a consent confirmation checkbox. With your explicit consent, we may use contact information you provide for the following purposes:
3.3. You can choose to “opt out” of these communications anytime. To opt out of any email communications from us, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the email in question.
3.4. API2Cart doesn't sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- Send follow-up emails from the API2Cart team to see if we can help you further with shopping cart integration.
- Send special offers we think you'll find valuable.
- Contact you regarding functionality changes to our product.
- Send occasional product updates and promotions.
- Send regular monthly product updates.
4. Third-Party Service Integration
4.1. API2Cart unified data interface allows you to get and manage information from stores that are based on different shopping platforms. To do this and protect API2Cart users from unauthorized access to information we get and transfer, we need to store credentials for third-party services (shopping carts and marketplaces). We store credentials in our database. They are only used to access data you tell us to.
4.2. We don’t store any of the pass-through data from online stores and other API endpoints, but only transmit it via API requests.
4.3. API2Cart stores Service logs and Account activity of our users for 30 days.
5. Information Security
5.1. We protect API2Cart users from unauthorized access to information we collect. In particular:
5.2. Servers Location
5.2.2. Due to para 6.1. of Hetzner Terms and Conditions, Hetzner's data processing is performed in accordance with GDPR.
5.2.3. Due to the European Economic Area section of the AWS Privacy Notice, when Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL is the provider of an AWS Offering, Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 38 Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg, is the data controller of personal information collected or processed through the AWS Offering. Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL is also the authorized representative of Amazon Web Services, Inc. in the EEA. Also Amazon Web Services, Inc. participates in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield frameworks. Click here to learn more.
5.3. Network Security
5.3.1. API2Cart security team takes steps to protect your data against the most elaborate electronic attacks. The following measures are taken:
1) network firewalls;
2) DDoS preventions;
3) network posture assessment.
- We encrypt data in transit using 256-bit TLS encryption.
- We control our data collection, storage and processing practices to prevent unauthorized access to API2Cart systems.
- We create daily backups.
- API2Cart workers are only authorized to access data that they reasonably must handle in order to fulfill their current job responsibilities. They are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to disciplinary action, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We do not share your personal details with outside third parties without your consent.
5.4. Application Security Layer
5.4.1. The following measures are taken: 1) Data in transit is protected by HTTPS secure protocol and 256-bit TLS encryption; 2) All requests are validated; 3) Role-based authorization is in place.
5.5. We take all reasonable measures to protect your data, but in case of data breach we will report about it within 72 hour from discovering about the data breach, in accordance with GDPR timeframes. If you suppose your personal information might be leaked, please contact us.
6. Retention of Personal Data
6.1. We retain personal data that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the Service. If you wish to inquire about your personal data that may have been collected by API2Cart, contact us.
6.2. If your Account is not active for a period of 90 days (no API calls, webhooks and log ins are made), we send you an email notification with information about the deletion and instructions on how to keep the Account active if desired.
7. How to Withdraw Your Consent
7.1. At any time, you may withdraw consent you have provided to API2Cart for using, disclosing, or otherwise processing your personal data.
7.2. You may withdraw your consent by submitting a contact us form or emailing to [email protected], and following the instructions in our communication to you.
7.3. Please note that your withdrawal of consent to process certain personal data about you may limit our ability to deliver Services to you.
8. GDPR compliance
8.1. API2Cart is strongly committed to privacy, security, compliance and transparency.
8.2. We have taken a set of measures to get compliant with EU data protection requirements that are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which became enforceable on May 25, 2018. More information in the GDPR Compliance of API2Cart.
8.3. API2Cart guarantee that our customers and Site visitors can:
- Learn what type of information API2Cart collects and how it may use it.
- Request to correct, amend or delete their personal data.
- Inquire about their personal data collected by API2Cart.
- Withdraw the consent for personal data processing.
9.3. As soon as any written complaint is received, API2Cart takes the responsibility to contact the complaining user with the necessary solutions.
9.4 We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between API2Cart and an individual.
11. Additional Terms for California Consumers.
11.1. CPRA REQUESTS
11.1.1. Due to the CPRA California consumers are provided with the following rights:
1) to know what their personal information is being collected by API2Cart;
2) to access their personal information collected by API2Cart;
3) to request correction of their inaccurate personal information collected by API2Cart;
4) to request the deletion of their personal information collected by API2Cart;
5) to know whether personal information about the consumer is sold or shared to third parties by API2Cart (if yes - what information and to whom);
6) consumers’ right of no retaliation following opt out or exercise of other rights;
7) other rights prescribed by the CPRA.
11.1.2. California consumers may apply to us with the following verifiable consumer requests:
1) to know and access what consumer’s personal information is being collected by API2Cart;
2) to correct inaccurate consumer’s personal information collected by API2Cart;
3) to delete a consumer’s personal information collected by API2Cart, etc. as detailed below by contacting API2Cart via the following designated methods for submitting requests:
(1) by submitting
contact us form or (2) by emailing to
11.1.4. General rules regarding verification of the consumer request are as follows:
11.1.5. No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the CPRA.
11.1.6. CPRA Information Access Request Rights
22.214.171.124. You have the right to request the provision of the following information about our collection and use of your personal information.
126.96.36.199. If upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request has been confirmed through our review of the information you provide in your request, we will disclose to you:
- Whenever feasible, API2Cart will match the identifying information provided by the consumer to the personal information of the consumer already maintained by API2Cart.
- API2Cart shall avoid collecting the sensitive personal information, unless necessary for the purpose of verifying the consumer.
- API2Cart shall consider the following factors: (a) the type, sensitivity, and value of the personal information collected and maintained about the consumer; (b) the risk of harm to the consumer posed by any unauthorized access, correction, or deletion; (c) likelihood that fraudulent or malicious actors would seek the personal information.
- API2Cart shall generally avoid requesting additional information from the consumer for purposes of verification. If, however, API2Cart cannot verify the identity of the consumer from the information already maintained by API2Cart, then API2Cart may request additional information from the consumer, which shall only be used for the purposes of verifying the identity of the consumer seeking to exercise their rights under the CPRA, security, or fraud-prevention. API2Cart shall delete any new personal information collected for the purposes of verification as soon as practical after processing the consumer's request, except as required to comply with CPRA.
11.1.7. CPRA Correction Request Rights
188.8.131.52. If API2Cart maintains inaccurate personal information about you, then you have the right to submit the verifiable consumer request to correct that inaccurate personal information, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of the personal information.
184.108.40.206. If API2Cart receives a verifiable consumer request to correct inaccurate personal information, then API2Cart shall use commercially reasonable efforts to correct the inaccurate personal information as directed by the consumer, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of the personal information.
11.1.8. CPRA Deletion Request Rights
220.127.116.11. You have the right to submit the verifiable consumer request that we delete any of the personal information collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions and your verification.
18.104.22.168. Your request to delete the personal information collected may be denied if it is necessary for us to retain your information under one or more exceptions listed in the CPRA.
11.2. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
11.2.1. We do not sell personal information collected about you to third parties.
11.2.2. We do not share your personal information with outside third parties without your consent, unless instructed by you for the purpose of providing you the Services.
11.3. WE DO NOT COLLECT YOUR SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The categories of personal information API2Cart has collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling (if any), or sharing (if any) personal information.
- The categories of third parties to whom API2Cart discloses personal information (if any).
- The specific pieces of personal information API2Cart has collected about you.
12. How to Contact Us