1. Information That You Provide To Us
Account and Registration Information:
We ask for and collect personal information about you such as your name, phone number, email address, as well as certain related information like your company name and website name, when you voluntarily provide it while registering for an account to access or utilize API2Cart API.
If you sign-up for a free trial Account, you are not required to enter your credit card information unless and until you decide to continue with a paid subscription to our Services. A third-party intermediary (PayPal) is used to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for credit card processing on our behalf.
Website Form Submissions:
We ask for and collect personal information (your name, telephone, email address) from you when you submit web forms on our website or as you use interactive features of the website, including voting for planned platforms, downloading white papers or other materials, scheduling a call or a demo, or otherwise communicating with us.
2. Information That We Collect From You on our Websites
These cookies are associated with your account in order to remember that you are logged in.
Performance and Analytics
For that, we may place tracking cookies from third parties, like Google Analytics, Hubspot and Inspectlet.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and improving visitor experience. This helps us analyze website traffic, understand and improve visitor experience on our website.
3. How We Use Information That We Collect
We may use the information we collect about you (including personal information) for a variety of purposes, including:
- Enable you to access and use our service.
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve our service.
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, like subscription confirmations and invoices.
- Send transactional messages, including responses to your inquiries and questions.
- Provide customer service and support.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts.
Data collection forms include a consent confirmation checkboxes. With your explicit consent, we may use contact information you provide for the following purposes:
- Send follow-up emails from the API2Cart team to see if we can help you further with shopping cart integration.
- Send special offers we think you'll find valuable.
- Contact you regarding functionality changes to our product.
- Send occasional product updates and promotions.
- Send regular monthly product updates.
You can choose to “opt out” of these communications anytime. To opt out of any email communications from us, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the email in question.
API2Cart don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
4. Third-Party Service Integration
API2Cart unified data interface allows you to get and manage information from stores that are based on different shopping platforms. To do this and protect API2Cart users from unauthorized access to information we get and transfer, we need to store credentials for third-party services (shopping carts and marketplaces). We store credentials in our database. They are only used to access data you tell us to.
We don’t store any of the pass-through data from online stores and other API endpoints, but only transmit it via API requests.
API2Cart stores service logs and account activity of our users for 30 days.
5. Information Security
We protect API2Cart users from unauthorized access to information we collect. In particular:
- We encrypt our service using SSL.
- We control our data collection, storage and processing practices to prevent unauthorized access to API2Cart systems.
- APi2Cart workers are only authorized to access data that they reasonably must handle in order to fulfill their current job responsibilities. They are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to disciplinary action, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We do not share your personal details with outside third parties without your consent.
We take all reasonable measures to protect your data, but in case of data breach we will report about it within 72 hour from discovering about the data breach, in accordance with GDPR timeframes. If you suppose your personal information might be leaked, please contact us.
6. Retention of Personal Information
We retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the service. If you wish to inquire about your personal data that may have been collected by API2Cart, contact us.
7. How to Withdraw Your Consent
At any time, you may withdraw consent you have provided to API2Cart for using, disclosing, or otherwise processing your Personal Data. You may withdraw your consent by submitting contact us form or emailing us at email@example.com, and following the instructions in our communication to you.
Please note that your withdrawal of consent to process certain Personal Data about you may limit our ability to deliver services to you.
We Keep Your Data Safe and Private
When it comes to protecting your private information, we’ve got it locked down tighter than Alcatraz. We partner with Amazon Web Services, use 128-bit SSL encryption, and create daily backups. And we never, EVER disclose any data to third-parties without your permission. Rest easy, nothing’s getting out of here alive.
API2Cart strongly committed to privacy, security, compliance and transparency. We have taken a set of measures to get compliant with EU data protection requirements that are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018.
API2Cart guarantee that our customers and website visitors can:
- Learn what type of information API2Cart collects and how it may use it.
- Request to correct, amend or delete their personal data.
- Inquire about their personal data collected by API2Cart.
- Withdraw the consent for personal data processing.