The month is coming to the end, so here we are with the latest features, updates and improvements our team has been working on. In today’s release you will find the following: support of WooCommerce Extra Product Options plugin, partial refund payments and shipping price refunds for Magento, new and optimized methods for Prestashop, Magento, eBay, Amazon, Etsy.
1. API2Cart has added support of WooCommerce Extra Product Options plugin.
Create extra fields on your WooCommerce products using WooCommerce Extra Product Options plugin.
2. Now we send notifications when order status is changed or comment is added to the order status via order.update method for Prestashop and Magento.
3. Work with product variants on eBay.
We’ve added product.variant.add, product.variant.update and product.variant.delete methods for eBay.
4. Now it is possible to create partial refunds and shipping price refunds on Magento.
5. Specify warehouses for orders on Magento stores.
Warehouse_id parameter has been added to order.shipment.add method for Magento.
6. Get lists of child items for products via product.child_item.list method on Amazon.
7. Update orders and add product images on Etsy stores.
Order.update and product.image.add methods have been added for Etsy.
8. Enjoy improved BigCommerce integration.
The response time of order.list method for BigCommerce has been reduced.
We are also glad to announce future updates: support of plugin builder for Magento 2, WooCommerce plugin for adding scripts, new method for WooCommerce.
To see updates in details, check out our release notes and upcoming changes. If you have a new feature you want API2Cart to support, feel free to contact us. API2Cart makes integration with shopping carts and marketplaces so much easier.