Happy Halloween! We at API2Cart are glad to announce the release of new features, improvements and updates. Here is a short overview of them: support of Shopify pagination, new methods for Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce, Shopify and eBay, Plugin builder for Magento 2, optimized methods for Prestashop, Magento and eBay, webhooks for Shopify.
1. API2Cart now supports Shopify pagination.
We’ve added pagination field to the response structure of product.list method for Shopify.
2. Work with customer groups on Magento, Prestashop and BigCommerce.
3. Now Plugin builder is available for Magento 2.
4. Get notified about order shipment updates on Shopify.
We’ve added order.shipment.add and order.shipment.update webhook events for Shopify.
5. Get lists of child items for products on eBay.
Product.child_item.list method has been added for eBay.
6. Now notifications are sent when order shipments are added on Prestashop and Magento.
7. Get information about attributes on WooCommerce.
Attribute.list, attribute.info and attribute.count methods have been added for WooCommerce.
8. Get more detailed order refund info on Shopify and Prestashop.
9. Filter orders by eBay order status.
We’ve added Ebay_order_status filter to order.list and order.count methods for eBay.
10. Get more detailed order info on eBay.
Ebay_order_status field has been added to the response structure of order.list method for eBay.
We are also glad to announce future updates: support of new Shopware V6 version and new method for CS Cart.
To see updates in details, check out our release notes and upcoming changes. If you have a new feature you want API2Cart to support, feel free to contact us. API2Cart makes integration with shopping carts and marketplaces so much easier.