We at API2Cart has been busy working on new features, updates and improvements. So, here we are again with a fresh set of updates that can help you improve your business. In today’s release you will find the following: live shipping rates for Magento, new methods for Gambio, Amazon, Shopify, BigCommerce, updated integration with Walmart, two-factor authentication to your account, optimized methods for Magento and Amazon.
1. Use real-time shipping rates provided by third-party shipping services on Magento.
We’ve added support of live shipping rates for Magento.
2. Get lists of child items for products on Gambio and Amazon.
3. Add, delete and get lists of custom scripts on Shopify and BigCommerce.
4. We’ve updated integration with Walmart.
Support of new Walmart API version has been added.
5. Now it is possible to set up two-factor authentication to increase the security of your account.
6. Reserve and unreserve the quantity of product variants in warehouses on Magento.
Parameter reserve_quantity has been added to product.variant.update method for Magento.
7. Filter orders by order statuses on Amazon.
We’ve added filter order_status to order.list method for Amazon.
We are also glad to announce future updates: support of static shipping rates and partial refund payments for Magento, new methods for Etsy.
To see updates in details, check out our release notes and upcoming changes. If you have a new feature you want API2Cart to support, feel free to contact us. API2Cart makes integration with shopping carts and marketplaces so much easier.