- How It Works
- Use Cases
- Industry Cases
- Business Cases
- API Docs
- Log In
- Sign Up
Download the guide "How to Integrate with Multiple eCommerce Platforms in Less than a Month" and find more how to connect your B2B SaaS system with various shopping platforms quickly!
Check the following steps to add API2Cart IPs to whitelist and prevent accidental blocking.
Instruction for WHM (Web Host Manager)
1. Login to WHM (Web Host Manager)
2. Go to Security Center and then Host Access Control.
3. Add IP addresses over the ALL deny line in Host Access.
4. To ensure the IPs won’t be banned by cPHulk, add them to the white list.
5. If there is the CSF plug-in installed, do not forget to add СSF IP to the white list as well.
Instruction for Plesk user:
The list of IPs you need to add:
Posted in: General Service Questions