On behalf of the whole API2Cart, I would like to proudly announce our new features and updates which can improve our clients’ experience. Among them: webhooks for BigCommerce and Prestashop, new methods supported for Magento and eBay, latest versions of Gambio and X-Cart supported and updated dates treatment.
- The pool of API2Cart webhooks has been supplemented with BigCommerce and PrestaShop webhooks.
This means that our customers now can get notifications immediately when some changes or events on shopping carts occur. For example, if you need to know when the order is placed on your customer's store, you don't have to check it every now and then - webhooks will tell you when it happens.
- Data handling has been standardized.
- Now we return all dates in the timezone of the store.
- All dates passed via parameters in the [Y-m-d H:i:s] format (e.g. 2017-08-08 13:55:16) are now treated as dates of the timezone of the store.
- All dates passed via parameters that have time offset (e.g. 2017-08-02 14:50:42 +00:00) in format ISO 8601 are now converted to the timezone of the given store.
- The latest versions of the following shopping carts are now supported:
- Benefit from the more advanced support of Magento integration.
The following methods have been added for Magento:
- Benefit from the more advanced support of eBay integration.
The following methods have been added for eBay:
In case you have found some specific features you’ve been waiting for, do not hesitate to contact us so that you can try them out.