You Asked, We Heard: 8 Amazing November 2017 Product Updates
On behalf of the whole API2Cart, I would like to proudly announce our new features, updates, and improvements of the last month. Among them are a release of API2Cart API 1.1, advanced support of Magento, WooCommerce, and eBay, the ability to get cart URLs and many more.
1. We've released API v1.1
A new version of our API has optimized response structure and provides additional opportunities. The API2Cart API v1.0 will be supported until the end of 2018. Here is SDK for API 1.1.
Now it is feasible to add images for product variants via product.image.add method. To do that, you need to specify both product_id and product_variant_id parameters.
3. The product.child_items.list method has been added for the following shopping carts:
4. Get cart URL via order.abandoned.list method.
5. Benefit from the better support of Magento integration.
- The Magento 2.1.5 EE version is now supported.
- The store_id parameter is now supported for the following methods:
6. Benefit from the more advanced support of eBay integration.
- The product.update method is now supported.
- The following parameters have been added for product.add method:
7. Enjoy improved WooCommerce integration.
- The response time of methods order.list, order.info and order.find has been reduced.
- Shipment Tracking plugin is now supported.
8. Multistore and multilanguage is now supported for category.list method for:
In case you have found some specific features you’ve been waiting for or just want to get details, do not hesitate to contact us.