1. The full set of methods for getting product information is now supported for WooCommerce.
2. Avail_view and avail_sale filters have been added for WooCommerce.
3. The following methods for getting product attributes have been added for WooCommerce:
4. It is now feasible to distinguish orders from Shopify POS and Shopify using a source_name field.
5. The product.variant.add method has been added for WooCommerce.
6. It is now possible to retrieve data on subscriptions from stores that use WooCommerce Subscriptions extension.
7. It is now feasible to set group prices for Magento using the following methods:
8. It is now possible to retrieve multilingual information from sites that use the WPML module using the language_id parameter. Read more here.
9. The category_id filter has been added for the product.variant.list method.