1. Webhooks for Magento, Shopify, and WooCommerce has been released.
2. Methods for managing webhooks has been developed: webhook.create, webhook.count, webhook.events, webhook.list, webhook.info, webhook.update, webhook.delete.
3. Etsy and Ebay marketplaces are now supported.
4. The following methods are now supported for Etsy:
5. The following methods are now supported for Ebay:
6. Bridge_url and root_path parameters have been added to cart.create method. You can use these parameters to relocate the bridge from the default location.
7. Cart.plugin.list method has been developed for getting the list of plugins installed on the shopping cart. It works with Magento, WooCommerce and PrestaShop.
8. The cart.info method now returns additional values, including country, currency, language, timezone, store email, store address, dimensions, carriers, and weight unit. They are returned on Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, xt:Commerce, PrestaShop, OpenCart.
9. Methods for working with orders and customers are now supported for Shopware.
10. Cart.info method now returns store owner info. This value is returned on Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Shopware, OpenCart and WooCommerce.
11. Methods for working with shipments are now supported for Shopware:
12. The order.financial_status.list method has been developed for Shopware, Shopify, and Bigcommerce.
13. The exclude parameter, which makes it possible to exclude fields from the response, has been added to all list and info methods.
14. Validate_version parameter has been added to cart.create method.
15. The WooCommerce 3x version is now supported.