1. We’ve updated the way API2CART webhooks handle the loss of connection with the store and now we send callback notifications about that. Read more here.
2. The response time of product.count, product.list, product.info, product.find methods for WP eCommerce has been reduced.
3. Multistore is now supported for product.count, product.list, product.info methods for WP eCommerce.
4. Parameter basket_url is now supported for order.abandoned.list for WooCommerce and Shopify.
5. Methods category.add, product.image.add have been added for BigCommerce.
6. The WooCommerce 3.2.5 version is now supported.
7. Order.list and order.info methods now return refund info for Shopify, Prestashop, Magento and Bigcommerce.
8. Now we return orders from older to newer in order.list method for Shopify.
9. Bridge version has been updated. See current bridge version here.