API of BigCommerceBigCommerce is in the list of industry leaders, that release their API to the publicity that appears to be a uniform interface to all the resources that are represented on their platform. BigCommerce has a few various APIs that make it possible to manage store data, make queries for product information, etc. REST APIs of BigCommerce (like Catalog API) enable to manage various types of e-store data and take different actions. For example, REST APIs (V2 & V3) can be used for:
- Managing the product info (e.g., it's adding or updating)
- Working with the order data (its updating, changing of customer's order statuses, etc.)
- Creation of coupons
- Managing account details of the customer’s store
Why to Develop the Integration with BigCommerceBigCommerce has been successfully working in the market for more than 11 years, and 50 000+ active stores really indicate its popularity. BigCommerce is widely by online sellers from all over the world. It is very popular among shopping cart solutions in such countries:
- United States (36.000+ e-stores)
- Australia (3.100+ e-stores)
- United Kingdom (2.300+ e-stores)
- Brazil (1.700+ e-stores)
- Canada (1.200+ e-stores)
Imagine, if there is a possibility to get access to a bigger number of shopping platforms, then you will expand your software sales as never before.
However, designing many API modules isn’t as easy as taking candy from a baby. This process requires a strong technical experience and expertise. As an alternative, you may find a solution that will solve all your integration problems.
The Main Shopping Platform Integration DifficultiesThe development of API integration with BigCommerce or with any other shopping platform like, for example, Magento, Shopify, PrestaShop, etc. is a highly complicated task. If you want to perform this process on your own, you should be ready for the following:
- Building the integration with only one shopping platform like BigCommerce requires a previous investigation and approximately one month to finish it.
- Integration development is a technically complex process. It means that you will need to find and hire a team of qualified developers who will be responsible for it. The average salary of one developer ranges from 2000 to 5000$/month.
- To maintain the integration with BigCommerce, you will need at least one developer. Also, be ready to spend additional resources on integration upgrading as shopping platforms change their API versions.
API2Cart as a Hand of Help for Integration PerformanceAPI2Cart is a service that helps to overcome all obstacles. It appears to be a unified data interface that connects to more than 40+ shopping platforms and marketplaces using a single API. This means that you don’t have to develop 40 different API modules, just use API2Cart’s single one to integrate with them quickly and effortlessly. BigCommerce with all versions and editions are in the list of supported platforms.
- Scalability and Flexibility. Use the possibility to add as many stores as you need because API2Cart can handle an unlimited number of customers’ online shops.
- Static and Interactive Documentations. You can see and try how everything works to strike out all dizzying questions.
- Security guarantee. API2Cart access the data over HTTPS protocol and provides clients with a 32-symbol API key.
- Full tech support. We provide full product support to satisfy customers’ needs.