B2B eCommerce News Monthly: Build A Compelling B2B Customer Journey
Welcome to the April edition of our regular monthly wrap-up of B2B eCommerce news. Here is the list of topics you will find covered in this article:
- 5 UX changes B2B marketers can make to boost path-to-purchase conversions
- Why is inconsistent branding so prevalent in B2B organizations?
- From desktop to AI-first: why B2B companies should look beyond mobile-first strategies
- Top 32 US B2B marcomms agencies of 2018 revealed
- Five email tactics to win at B2B marketing
- Build A Compelling B2B Customer Journey
1. 5 UX changes B2B marketers can make to boost path-to-purchase conversions
Most marketers know that a drawn-out purchase process is inherent to the B2B model. However, there’s still actionable UX changes you can make to your site that expedite path-to-purchase. Sean McGowan from Codal offers several tips to boost conversion when your buyers are businesses.
2. Why is inconsistent branding so prevalent in B2B organizations?
The business-to-business world is fragmented, and inconsistency in branding has been a challenge facing B2B brands for decades. Ryan Gould explains the importance of branding and how critical it can be to an organization’s success.
3. From desktop to AI-first: why B2B companies should look beyond mobile-first strategies
For years, marketers have been preaching a mobile-first strategy. Approaching a marketing strategy through a mobile-first lens makes a lot of sense. David Mirshahi claims, however, that many of the B2B companies are now looking past the mobile-first cliché and building their marketing tactics around a very different technology—artificial intelligence (AI).
4. Top 32 US B2B marcomms agencies of 2018 revealed
The article presents the second annual benchmark of the US B2B agency landscape, where agencies are ranked on gross income in their most recent financial year. Find out who the top-performing US B2B marketing agencies are in this definitive list.
5. Five email tactics to win at B2B marketing
Connecting with B2B customers through email and building relationships with them is more complicated than marketing to consumers. However, Gloria Kopp offers the ways to make email a more effective B2B marketing tool.
6. Build A Compelling B2B Customer Journey
Anyone who has been involved in a B2B sale knows how complicated the entire process can be. Blake Morgan knows how to turn a previously frustrating sale into one that is simple and enjoyable.
That’s all for now. If you have any interesting B2B news you would like to share, leave the comments in the section below.
P.s. In case you are interested in using a unified API for over 40 shopping carts and marketplaces, do not hesitate to contact us.