eCommerce dropshipping integration means the process of development of the connection between dropshipping automation solutions and various shopping platforms like Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, OpenCart, etc.
Dropshipping solutions depend a lot on the quality of such integration. It enables dropshipping automation software to get all the necessary data from online stores of their clients, manage and sync it among various sales channels. Without the access to all the needed data, dropshipping solutions cannot perform their main functionality and provide it to the online sellers.
In this article, we are going to explore all the details connected with the development of integration between dropshipping software and multiple shopping platforms. We will discover its main difficulties and benefits for dropshipping solutions providers.
Why Do Dropshipping Automation Systems Need to Have The Connection With eCommerce Platforms?
Dropshipping system is a solution that offers merchants to pack and ship all ordered items to their customers. The point is merchants partner with wholesale suppliers who ship orders directly to the customers. Thus, the only thing vendors should do appears to be a transfer of clients’ orders and shipments. The huge benefit of such a service is that retailers don’t have to waste their time on inventory and fulfillment issues.
For the proper work, the dropshipping company has to receive various information about the order and customers' details. However, gathering all necessary info concerning orders, products, and customers’ personal details is a technically complex process. It is because each shopping platform has its own peculiarity of data storage. Hence, finding a simple and effective solution that helps to perform data interaction between the dropshipping business soft and various carts will solve the problem.
Dropshipping automation software functions are powered by connectivity with retailers' online stores based on different shopping platforms. Such solutions need to gather info on products, orders, categories, prices and inventory levels and manage such data effectively.
Dropshipping automation solutions depends on integration with shopping platforms like Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, as performing of they key functions requires an ability to access and synchronize order, customer and product info from multiple online stores.
The quality of dropshipping solutions also depends on the level and quality of their integration with numerous shopping platforms. If the integration is developed with some mistakes, it may cause information loss. The consequence of this will be, that first your customers, and then you, will suffer money and reputation losses.
The Benefits and Difficulties of Shopping Platform Integration Development
The main benefits of dropshipping integration with multiple shopping platforms:
- Access to all the data needed for providing the main functions of dropshipping systems.
- The ability to work with a great number of e-retailers. The more integrations with shopping platforms dropshipping solutions' providers have, to the more prospective clients they propose their software.
- The possibility to expand the market share and become the leader in the global market. Some shopping platforms like, for example, Magento and Shopify, are used by e-retailers from all the world. However, some platforms, like Zen Cart, has huge popularity on the local market. That is why it is necessary to have a developed connection with various shopping platforms as it can increase the chances of dropshipping solutions providers to succeed on the market.
- The increasing of the profits. More customers and possibilities mean a huge rise in the company's profits.
The main difficulties of development dropshipping integration with multiple shopping platforms:
- The development of connection with each shopping platform takes from 4 weeks to 2 months.
- The process of integration development is technically complex and requires high-quality specialists.
- Each shopping platform has its own API architecture and specific.
- The developed integration requires further maintenance and continuous updating.
The best way to develop the integration quickly and easily is to use API2Cart.
The Usage of API2Cart for Implementing Dropshipping Integration
API2Cart Dev Team with clients in mind has developed robust solution that allows to perform integration with 40+ shopping carts simultaneously. Its unified API provides dropshipping service providers with a possibility to retrieve, add, update, delete and sync all necessary info from all top leading solutions. Magento, WooCommerce, Squarespace, BigCommerce, Shopify, OpenCart, Hybris, Lightspeed, PrestaShop and others can be connected effortlessly.
API2Cart offers vast opportunities for dropshipping solutions to:
- Integrate dropshipping system with various shopping platforms and gather all necessary information at once.
- Retrieve customers’ info, including name, billing and shipping addresses to provide excellent dropshipping service.
- Get orders with related data in order to process it within your soft.
- Sync orders done on different shopping platforms and satisfy all your customers business demands.
API2Cart aims to offer clients a highly-functional service and provides them with flexible infrastructure. It’s feasible to add an unlimited number of clients’ stores to your personal account. In addition, our dedicated team of engineers and managers is always ready to solve the dizzying issues offering full tech support. Both static and interactive docs are presented to outline patterns on how to work with the service. Security is crucial, that is why you are offered a 32-symbol API Key to access the system, as well as SSL certificate, is used to ensure integration security.
You can try API2Cart for free for 30 days simply registering your free account.