Henceforth Magento API Integration as Easy as Anything
API is probably the most hyped term in today’s highly developed digital world and e-Commerce in particular. But for most non-technical users it sounds quite challenging and daunting. Talking more widely, Application Programming Interface appears to be a set of rules and protocols of how one program can interact with another. So, taking into consideration continually changing market’s requirements, the usage of API will broadly open a lot of doors for merchants allowing to make connections between various apps easily.
Business leaders, who provide services in such industries as mobile commerce, accounting system, data feed management, shipping, reprising and others, have to knuckle down to some serious work connected with API. Its tremendous popularity has been gained because of the low barrier to entry in using them. It’s the most simple, fast and secure way to perform integration with shopping carts.
Magento is extremely popular shopping cart that is firmly fixed in the top position among industry leaders. This platform powers more than 26% of e-Commerce market, so by integrating with this solution you will surely receive access to over 240 000 of potential clients in no time.
Since Magento released its API, it becomes feasible to integrate with this shopping cart easily. Its Application Programming Interface supports SOAP and XML-RPC, where SOAP is the default protocol. The basic architecture of platform’s API can be described as follows: an HTTP request is sent to a controller action in the Mage_API module. Then, this controller action instantiates server object and initializes it with the SOAP or XML-RPC Magento API type. As a result the server object’s run method is processed and appropriate response is sent. Go through this Magento API description to find out more about all supported modules and methods.
However, establishing integration with Magento requires strong technical experience and expertise. The main way to overcome this challenge is to find solution that performs integration with this platform at one stroke.
API2Cart as a Way to Perform Integration
API2Cart is an online service that makes connections with 30+ shopping carts, including WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, etc. and Magento in particular. Once, you integrate with service, get access to multiple platforms automatically with no extra efforts.
API2Cart provides you with:
- Scalable and flexible solution. Take all the advantages from the possibility to integrate an unlimited number of client’s stores with your soft via API2Cart.
- Full tech support. Highly qualified support technicians are ready to answer all your questions to satisfy specific needs and demands.
- Reliable data interaction. SSL certificate is used to ensure integration security together with 32-symbol API key is offered to access the system.
- Well-documented API. Static and interactive documentation is available to make API2Cart easy-to-use solution.
- Single entry point. Save your time and money on developing various integration methods to access different shopping carts as API2Cart provides one API to perform data interaction in no time.
Easily retrieve, add, update and sync various data you need from your clients’ stores on Magento and integrate it with your soft with the help of API2Cart. So, don’t hesitate and enhance your online business possibilities as easy as anything. If you have some questions, ask them by scheduling a FREE Consultation. Let our expert help you!