Decent inventory management is important to running an efficient and productive online retail business, but many eCommerce merchants believe they can manage their inventory without the help of these systems. In reality, the lack of an efficient software solution leads to problems with inventory processing and management. As a result, inventory management software providers have emerged to assist with this problematic part of an online business. Inventory management software allows retailers to regulate their inventory, customers, accounts, billing, etc
To serve these functions, inventory management software needs to access products, customers, orders, and other actionable data from online stores stored on shopping platforms. This connectivity can be established via API integration with the shopping cart, as it enables real-time interoperability and synchronization between the inventory management software and the shopping cart platform. The vast majority of supported platforms directly impact the number of potential customers. Therefore, it is important for inventory management software providers to integrate with as many shopping cart platforms as possible.
In this article, we will show you why integrating with Neto, one of the emerging shopping platforms for online retailers, is very important for you as an inventory management solution provider.
Why Is Neto Integration a Must-Have for Your Inventory Management Solution?
As you may not have known, Neto is fairly new to the eCommerce industry, but it has already gained popularity with its flexibility and ease of use. Neto is an Australian retail management platform that offers a complete eCommerce platform solution including point-of-sale, fulfillment, and inventory capabilities. Neto enables retailers to sell their items through multiple channels, such as through an eCommerce platform or at the point-of-sale. Neto operates more than 4.5k stores, which means that Neto API integration is a great opportunity for B2B eCommerce solutions to attract more potential customers.
Inventory management systems are responsible for monitoring stock and inventory levels. Such software helps online retailers avoid errors that can occur when maintaining inventory manually. They also provide store owners with relevant data about the total number of products in a warehouse. They also mitigate financial losses due to inaccuracies in paperwork.
Inventory management solutions cannot be effective without integrating with various shopping platforms and marketplaces, such as Neto. Integration with various shopping platforms, like Neto, also allows inventory management software to retrieve inventory data from various stores and import it into their system. This is because they need access to data from their customers' online stores. Without this, the inventory software cannot provide the full functionality to their customers. However, they need to keep in mind that trying to access customer data on multiple platforms requires significant technical expertise, as each platform has its own way of storing data. Therefore, developing multiple integration methods requires a significant investment of time and money, which we explain below.
What is the Easiest Way to Developing Neto Integration with Inventory Management Solution?
When we talk about shopping cart integration, we can assume that it is one of the most complex tasks for any business offering any kind of eCommerce services. Integration with shopping platforms presents various challenges and some of them are described below:
- It might not be a good idea to implement integration on your own, because you may not be familiar with the technical problems of some shopping platforms. Therefore you will need to have a highly skilled dev team.
- Setting up the integration is a challenging task that requires constant efforts, knowledge and expertise. Moreover, it takes at least a month to complete a single integration. So, you can imagine how long it will take your programmers to develop multiple integrations with eCommerce shopping carts and platforms.
- Maybe the biggest issue with separate integrations with different shopping platforms is the rollout of their new versions. The integrations might have been created by your developers based on the previous editions of the platforms. Therefore, you may run into some issues when trying to access information from new versions.
The good news is that you can easily implement Neto integration through API2Cart without having to spend a lot of money or spend valuable time doing each integration manually. API2Cart can help your inventory management solution to do multiple integrations at once. Through just one API, you can connect to over 40 eCommerce platforms such as Neto, Magento, Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce, OpenCart, BigCommerce, and many more. This gives your system real-time data on products, orders, inventory, and tracking numbers from the online stores.
API2Cart has all the necessary features to provide you with a seamless experience:
- Single entry point for 40+ shopping carts and marketplaces. An API that allows you to access different platforms, and overcome the limitations of each specific solution.
- Flexible and scalable infrastructure. Enjoy the ability to add an unlimited number of clients' stores.
- Well-documented API. Both static and interactive documentation are presented to make API2Cart an easy tool.
- Secure data interaction. You get a unique 32-symbol API key to access the system as well as SSL certificate is used to ensure integration security.
- Full tech support. API2Cart's dedicated engineers and managers are always ready to answer any dizzying questions and solve the problems.
API2Cart enriches the functionality of the inventory management solution and provides opportunities to:
- Easily integrate your inventory soft with 40+ eCommerce platforms and sync products and orders with related information.
- Retrieve new products from the clients’ stores and process them in your system to make instant updates.
- Sync orders placed on different platforms to exclude the lack of communication between channels.
- Get product count to perform inventory updates easily.
- Retrieve orders updates and notify your customers in no time.
- Easily connect to various shopping platforms and sync products and orders with your inventory management solution.