OpenCart API Integration via API2Cart enables you to:
- retrieve and synchronize information on customers, products, categories, orders, abandoned carts, prices, etc.
- use the data from OpenCart online stores according to your business purpose
- make updates on both sides
- perform these operations with the information from innumerable stores located on 40+ other shopping platforms
How to start OpenCart integration easily with API2Cart?
1. Register API2Cart account
Enter your data and register a new API2Cart account.
2. Add a store based on OpenCart
You can do it manually by clicking the 'Add store' button or automatically via API request using account.cart.add method.
3. Establish a connection with your customer's store
You can download OpenCart Plugin in API2Cart Plugin Building section and provide it to your customer for installation on his store.
4. Enter the store key generated by OpenCart Plugin
Your customer can download a plugin as a zip file and install it on his store. The store key will be generated by a plugin automatically.
5. Work with the data after implementing OpenCart integration
After establishing a connection between the web store and your system, you can use all API methods supported for OpenCart to work with the store.
Please fill in the form to download your document:
Special OpenCart API Integration via API2Cart
Find out how extra functionality can help your business win its place in the sun.