How to start PrestaShop integration easily with API2Cart?
1. Register API2Cart account
Enter your data and register a new API2Cart account.
2. Add a store based on PrestaShop
You can do it manually by clicking the “Add store” button or automatically via API request using account.cart.add method.
3. Establish a connection with your customer's store
You can download PrestaShop Plugin in API2Cart Plugin Building section and provide it to your customer for installation on his store.
4. Enter the store key generated by PrestaShop Plugin
Your customer can download a plugin as a zip file and install it on his store. The store key will be generated by a plugin automatically.
5. Work with the data after implementing PrestaShop integration
After establishing a connection between the web store and your system, you can use all API methods supported for PrestaShop to work with the store.