Multichannel software providers need to find ways to overcome their fierce competition constantly. This can best be done by using a multichannel eCommerce integration, enabling them to connect their service with a vast range of shopping platforms.
Offering reliable multichannel services to e-store owners involves being connected with the shopping platforms they use to conduct their business. Obviously, you cannot allow your clients to manage all of their channels in one place and grow their sales using your multichannel software unless you can work with their data.
To gain access to all this vast amount of data, you need to understand the importance of multichannel integration. Below, we will reveal the main functions of multichannel software and dive deeper into the main eCommerce integration difficulties. Also, we will show you how to develop multichannel software integration with eCommerce platforms seamlessly.
Main Functions of Multichannel Software
A professional multichannel software offers a unique set of features that enable online sellers to grow and scale up their businesses across a wide variety of shopping platforms. Some of the most common functions offered by multichannel software are:
- Listing management across a variety of channels
- Seamless data management: the option to update, create and manage data using lookup tables, business rules, and custom fields
- Multi-warehouse support for easy order tracking
- The ability to automatically sync inventory
- The ability to automate the website activity
Using multichannel software, modern e-shop owners can centrally manage their products and inventory, swiftly process orders, create flexible fulfillment options, automate repetitive tasks, etc.
eCommerce store owners can find it really useful to use multichannel software to grow their business, save a whole lot of precious time, and solve a vast array of problems they face, such as:
- Overselling or a certain level of inventory mess
- Various shipping management issues
- Difficulties with price sync and listings
- Lack of visibility online
How eCommerce Integration Helps Multichannel Software to Perform Their Functionality
Multichannel integration with shopping platforms has become necessary for software providers who want to perform their functionalities today. Seamless integration with all leading platforms is a necessity if you're going to scale up your business since it gives you access to all the precious data used by your clients.
This data, which includes info about products, orders, shipments, inventory levels, or customers, can be organized into data feeds and then used by your team to propose certain functionalities to your end-users. eCommerce integration is not simply paramount for you as it helps you perform your core functions but also offers the following advantages:
- Flexibility to add new functionalities to your software
- Quick access to data from all shopping platforms used by your clients
- Helps you grow your profits and expand your client database
- Maintain a robust international presence for your company
Thus, with a proper eCommerce integration in place, your company would not just be able to offer its services to the end-users, but you’ll also be able to take your business to new levels of success and expand your range of services to serve a broader range of clients.
Regarding integration with eCommerce platforms, you can choose between a manual integration performed by an in-house team or a team of freelancers or integration via a third-party solution.
What are the Main eCommerce Integration Difficulties
Multichannel software integration with eCommerce platforms seems like an excellent concept, a must-have thing for thriving. However, just like every other good thing out there, integration is a highly tedious process with many difficulties.
Let’s look briefly at a few of the most common eCommerce integration difficulties which you have to overcome if you choose to perform a manual integration:
- The level of technological complexity involved in a successful integration is outrageous. The developers who have the expertise for a successful integration usually are worth their weight in gold, and that’s not a stretch.
- Elaborating on a successful integration takes up to 6 weeks, especially when developers still need to learn the architecture and logic of the platform.
- The security risks are pretty high, involving data breaches, API abuse, cyber attacks, and numerous other malicious programs.
- Unique system diversity: to top it all up, a multichannel integration involves setting up a connection with each shopping cart solution, like Magento, WooCommerce, or Shopify. The bad news is that each platform has its specific architecture. Thus creating a separate connection requires unique skills and the availability to overcome numerous obstacles.
How to Develop Multichannel Integration with eCommerce Platforms Easily
At this moment, you’re probably wondering how you can develop a secure multichannel integration while also avoiding the main eCommerce integration difficulties. The amazing news is that you don’t have to spend tens of thousands of dollars and waste precious months trying to integrate your software with just a few shopping platforms.
A much better alternative that’s both more affordable and faster is using a modern third-party integration service such as API2Cart. Using it, you can avoid all of the eCommerce integration difficulties presented above and benefit from a high-end, secure integration with 40+ shopping platforms.
A single integration with API2Cart system opens up a whole new world of opportunities for you, giving you the benefit of offering many services to customers using a vast array of platforms. Thus, instead of having just a few integrations and missing out on precious opportunities, you can have a single integration that offers you access to 40+ platforms.
The detailed API Documentation shows you how API2Cart works to help you gain an unfair advantage over your competitors and grow your multichannel business like never before.
Using API2Cart API methods, your multichannel software will be able to:
- retrieve product lists along with prices, images, descriptions, attributes, variants, categories, etc.
- create and update product listings and prices on multiple platforms
- manage orders throughout all sales channels from a single place
- control inventory levels and shipping processes
- organize the data in detailed reports
Benefit from API2Cart flexible pricing and free of charge 30-day full trial and start ramping up your multichannel software in 2021 and beyond.