- How It Works
- Use Cases
- Industry Cases
- Business Cases
- API Docs
- Log In
- Sign Up
Download the guide "How to Integrate with Multiple eCommerce Platforms in Less than a Month" and find more how to connect your B2B SaaS system with various shopping platforms quickly!
0) Note: If you are trying to connect another marketplace (not Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, Amazon.com.mx) or you need to get customer's personal info (name, address etc.) you must register your developer:
Be sure to click the Verify button to verify email addresses that you enter.
Your AWS Access Key ID and Secret Key appear. Use these credentials when adding store (amazon_access_key_id amazon_secret_key).
1) The seller goes to the User Permissions page in Seller Central and logs into their Amazon seller account as the primary user.
2) Go to Settings > User Permissions page in Seller Central.
NOTE: The owner of the Amazon account is the only one who will see the developer area on the User Permissions page. Not even a full access super-admin can see it, only the owner.
3) The seller clicks the Authorize a developer button. In the Developer name text box, the seller enters the name of the developer that they are authorizing. This doesn't need to be the exact name; it is merely for the seller's reference in the future. Example: API2Cart.
4) In the Developer ID text box, the seller enters the Developer ID: 0677-7064-4291 (or your Developer ID obtained in paragraph 0) and then clicks the Authorize developer button.
5) The seller's MWS Auth Token appears.
6) Add Amazon store in your API2Cart account using the credentials obtained in the previous steps.
amazon_access_token (MWS Auth Token)
amazon_seller_id (Seller ID)
amazon_marketplaces_ids (comma separated string of values specified in Marketplace ID)
If you were doing the paragraph 0, you need to insert the last two parameters
Posted in: Getting Started