How to Install the API2Cart Plugin on different shopping platforms?
WooCommerce Plugin InstallationTo add a plugin or an extension on WooCommerce:
- 1. Go to your admin panel and click on ‘Plugins” menu -> "Add New"
- 2. Choose API2Cart Connector and click “Install Now” button.
- 3. After downloading the plugin, click “Activate Plugin” to get it rolling.
Magento Plugin InstallationTo add a plugin or an extension on Magento 2:
- 1. Go to the Magento admin panel and navigate System -> Magento connect -> Magento connect manager.
- 2. Login with the same credentials you use to access your admin panel.
- 3. Then under Direct package file upload you can Upload package file. Click the Choose File button, select the extension .tgz file, and click Upload. To ensure the plugin is installed correctly, use the PHP version that matches the Magento version requirements.
- If the version of PHP conflicts with the version of Magento in use, we suggest that you should install it using the following instructions:
- 1. Unzip the archive and upload the files to the server.
- 2. Clear the Magento cache by going into System-> Cache Management, selecting all in the list, choosing the Refresh option in the dropdown menu, and finally clicking Submit.
- 3. Go to System-> Configuration and find API2CART Bridge in the menu on the left.
PrestaShop Plugin InstallationTo perform the installation:
- 1. Login into your Prestashop admin panel.
- 2. Go to the module tab and click “Add a module from my computer”
- 3. In “Module file” box click “Browse” button.
- 4. Select module *.zip file from your computer.
- 5. Complete the process by pressing “Upload this module” button.
Cs-Cart Plugin InstallationTo perform the installation:
- 1. Login into your Cs-Cart admin panel.
- 2. Click on the navigation "Add-ons" -> "Manage Add-ons".
- 3. Click on the "+" button to upload the plugin.
- 4. In the dialog box that appears, click on the "Local" option to download the plug-in *.zip file
- 5. Click the "Upload & install" to upload the installation.
OpenCart Plugin Installation
Note: After any of these plugins is successfully installed, the store owner needs to give the information on his unique store key to B2B provider for the proper work through the API.
Posted in: Getting Started