On behalf of the whole API2Cart, I would like to proudly announce our new features, updates and improvements. Among them are: new methods supported for BigCommerce, latest versions of WooCommerce and reduced response time for WP-eCommerce.
1. We’ve updated the way API2CART webhooks handles the loss of connection with the store.
Now we send callback notifications with empty body and additional headers when API2Cart loses connection with a store due to any changes on the customer side (e.g. bridge deleted, store key changed, etc.). After five failed requests, the webhook will be disabled. Read more here.
2. Benefit from better support of WP eCommerce integration.
- The response time of product.count, product.list, product.info, product.find for WP eCommerce has been reduced.
- Multistore is now supported for product.count, product.list, product.info methods for WP eCommerce.
Now our customers can get basket_urls from WooCommerce and Shopify stores using order.abandoned.list method
4. Benefit from the more advanced support of BigCommerce integration.
The following methods have been added for BigCommerce:
5. The WooCommerce 3.2.5. version is now supported.
6. Order.list and order.info methods now return refund info for following shopping carts:
7. Now we return orders from older to newer in order.list method for Shopify.
8. Bridge version has been updated. See the current bridge version here.
In case you have found some specific features you’ve been waiting for, do not hesitate to contact us so that you can try them out.