On behalf of the whole API2Cart, I would like to proudly announce our new features, updates, and improvements. Among them are new methods supported for Demandware, the latest version of OpenCart and additional security layer for webhooks.
1. Get product reviews from stores.
Method product.review.list works for the following shopping carts:
2. Benefit from the better support of Demandware integration.
We have added the following methods for Demandware:
3. Improved API2Cart webhooks security.
API2Cart signs webhook events so you can validate that requests are sent by API2Cart and not a third-party pretending to be API2Cart. Read more here.
4. Get notified about order refunds.
Now order.update webhook event triggers when a refund is added to the order on WooCommerce.
5. Retrieve orders sorted by modification date, order id, or create date.
Parameters sort_by and sort_direction have been added to order.list method for:
6. The latest OpenCart 3.0.2 version is now supported.
In case you have found some specific features you’ve been waiting for, do not hesitate to contact us so that you can try them out.