You Asked, We Heard: 6 Amazing June 2018 Product Updates
We at API2Cart are pleased to announce our new features, updates and enhancements. Here is the fresh set of updates we have worked on: new methods for Magento, Woocommerce and Shopify, support of Neto, improved Amazon and Magento EE integrations.
1. New method product.store.assign to assign products to stores.
3. Work with orders on Amazon.
Retrieve the lists of orders along with all info from stores. We have added order.list, order.count, order.info methods for Amazon.
4. Get gift carts info from Magento EE stores.Info on gift carts are now returned in product.list, product.info, product.count, product.find methods for Magento EE.
5. Add tracking number and tracking url to shipments using order.shipment.tracking.add method on Woocommerce and Shopify.
6. We’ve updated our bridge, so make sure you use new bridge version. See the current bridge version here.
Check out our release notes and upcoming changes to see updates in details. IIf you have a new feature you want API2Cart to support, feel free to contact us. API2Cart makes integration with shopping carts and marketplaces so much easier.