You Asked, We Heard: 6 Amazing November 2018 Product Updates
Welcome to the monthly edition of new features, updates and improvements our team has been working on this month. Here are the main of them: new methods to work with coupons for Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, improved integrations with XCart, Magento, Shopify and WooCommerce, plugin to work with webhooks for WooCommerce.
1. Create coupons and set conditions to them on Magento and WooCommerce stores.
2. Add condition to coupons on Shopify using cart.coupon.condition.add method.
3. Filter coupons by ids.
4. Get list of codes in cart.coupon.list method.
5. Benefit from improved XCart integration.
The following methods have been optimized for XCart:
6. Track abandoned orders on WooCommerce with webhooks.
We’ve developed a plugin for WooCommerce, which makes it possible to work with webhooks for abandoned orders.
We are also glad to announce future updates: new methods for Demandware, optimized methods for Magento and XCart, webhooks for product review for Magento and OpenCart, webhooks for XCart.
To see updates in details, check out our release notes and upcoming changes. If you have a new feature you want API2Cart to support, feel free to contact us. API2Cart makes integration with shopping carts and marketplaces so much easier.