You Asked, We Heard: 7 Amazing March 2019 Product Updates
Spring has sprung at API2Cart and we’ve prepared fresh and new product updates for you. Let’s take a quick look at them: support of M2ePro plugin for Magento, webhooks for WP eCommerce, optimized methods for Prestashop, Shopify, Magento, eBay.
1. Get more detailed order and customer info on Shopify.
We've added metafields to response structure in order.info and customer.info methods for Shopify.
2. Create orders with bundle products using order.add method for Magento.
3. Get notified about product, order and customers updates on WP eCommerce shopping cart.
We’ve added the following webhooks for WP eCommerce:
4. Get more detailed shipment info for order on eBay stores.
ShipByDate, guaranteedDelivery info has been added to response structure in order.list method for eBay.
5. API2Cart has added support of M2ePro plugin for Magento.
The plugin makes it possible to automatically update the quantity of stock on eBay/Amazon listings.
6. Benefit from improved Prestashop integration.
The following methods have been optimized for Prestashop:
7. We’ve updated our bridge, so make sure you use new bridge version. See the current bridge version here.
We are also glad to announce future updates: webhooks for product.child_item.add and product.child._item.update events for Magento.
To see updates in details, check out our release notes and upcoming changes. If you have a new feature you want API2Cart to support, feel free to contact us. API2Cart makes integration with shopping carts and marketplaces so much easier.