On behalf of the whole API2Cart, I would like to proudly announce our new features, updates and improvements. Among them are: new method for Magento and WooCommerce, support of Amazon, improved BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify integrations.
1. Add products into visitors’ carts on Magento and WooCommerce stores.
New method basket.item.add has been added for Magento and WooCommerce.
2. Following your inquiries, API2Cart supports Amazon! Сheck supported methods here.
3. Search child items for products in the store’s catalogue by parameters.
We’ve added product.child_item.find method for Magento and Prestashop.
4. Benefit from improved BigCommerce, Magento, Woocommerce and Shopify integrations.
5. Get shipment method info for orders.
Shipping_method info is now returned in order.list and order.info methods for Shopify and WooCommerce stores.
6. Add product images on Prestashop stores.
Product.image.add method has been added for Prestashop.
7. We’ve updated our bridge, so make sure you use new bridge version. See the current bridge version here.
Check our release notes and upcoming changes to see updates in details. In case there are features you want API2Cart to support, do not hesitate to contact us. API2Cart makes integration with shopping platforms and marketplaces so much easier.