Welcome back to our monthly edition of fresh updates and enhancements from API2Cart! The following are the list of new features, which we’ve worked on in the last release: new methods for Magento, BigCommerce, Prestashop and improved Shopify, Cs-Cart, Demandware, Magento, Prestashop and WooCommerce integrations.
1. Retrieve lists of subscribers.
2. Get lists of brands on Prestashop.
New method product.brand.list has been added for Prestashop.
3. Choose whether to decrement product quantity when adding orders on Shopify stores.
New parameter inventory_behaviour has been added to order.add method on Shopify. So now when you add new order you can choose whether you want to change the product quantity.
4. Get lists of child items for products.
5. Filter orders based on shipping provider.
6. Delete product variants on Shopify stores.
We have added product.variant.delete method for Shopify.
7. We’ve updated our bridge, so make sure you use new bridge version. See the current bridge version here.
We are also glad to announce future updates: support of Hybris shopping cart and new methods for X-Cart.
To see updates in details, check out our release notes and upcoming changes. If you have a new feature you want API2Cart to support, feel free to contact us. API2Cart makes integration with shopping carts and marketplaces so much easier.