You Asked, We Heard: 8 Amazing February 2019 Product Updates
We at API2Cart are constantly working on to help you streamline your business. Here’re February updates from our team: support of Walmart, new methods for eBay, CS-Cart, WooCommerce, Webasyst Shop-Script, optimized methods for WooCommerce, Neto, Magento.
2. Add and delete product images on eBay stores.
We've added product.image.add and product.image.delete methods for eBay.
3. Add product images via product.image.add method for CS-Cart.
4. Assign categories to products.
5. Add images for product variants for WooCommerce.
Now you can add images for product variants via product.image.add method. To do that, specify product_variant_id parameter.
6. Add shipments to each item in the order on Neto stores .
Parameter items has been added to order.shipment.add method for Neto.
7. Get more detailed info when the order is added.
We’ve added id field to response structure in order.add method for Magento.
8. We’ve updated our bridge, so make sure you use new bridge version. See the current bridge version here.
We are also glad to announce future updates: optimized methods for Magento, Prestashop and webhooks for WP eCommerce.
To see updates in details, check out our release notes and upcoming changes. If you have a new feature you want API2Cart to support, feel free to contact us. API2Cart makes integration with shopping carts and marketplaces so much easier.