You Asked, We Heard: 8 Amazing July 2018 Product Updates
Our team has been busy working on new features, updates and improvements. So, here we are again with a fresh set of updates that can help you improve your business. In today’s release you will find the following: new methods for Volusion, Etsy, Ecwid, Amazon, Cs-Cart and better support for Woocommerce, Demandware and Bigcommerce.
1. Add and update products on Volusion.
Product.add and product.update methods have been added for Volusion.
2. Work with orders on Etsy.
Order.list, order.info, order.count, order.shipment.add and order.status.list methods are now supported for Etsy.
3. Benefit from a better support of Ecwid.
We have added order.list, order.info, order.count, customer.list, and customer.info methods for Ecwid.
4. Add shipments associated with an order using order.shipment.add method on Amazon.
5. Get more detailed customer info on Woocommerce.
We’ve added the following fields for customer.list method on Woocommerce:
6. Get more detailed customer info on Demandware and Bigcommerce.
8. We’ve updated our bridge, so make sure you use new bridge version. See the current bridge version here.
We are also glad to get you informed with the following updates we plan in the near future: support of Walmart marketplace and webhooks for Shopware and Cs-Cart.
To see updates in details, check out our release notes and upcoming changes. If you have a new feature you want API2Cart to support, feel free to contact us. API2Cart makes integration with shopping carts and marketplaces so much easier.