Welcome to the August edition of our regular monthly wrap-up of B2B e-commerce news. Here is the list of topics you will find covered in this article:
- Accelerate the B2B sales cycle with better data: Here’s how
- How to Generate More B2B Leads for Your Sales Team
- The Power of Customer Feedback in B2B
- B2B Video Marketing: 6 Tips to Start Your Strategy
- 10 B2B Social Media Strategies That Work For Any Industry
- 6 B2B Benefits of a Google My Business Account (And Why Optimize It)
1. Accelerate the B2B sales cycle with better data: Here’s how
The sheer volume of data that’s available today presents both risks and opportunities. In this article Jeff Kostermans shares five things your business can do to leverage data in order to speed the sales cycle..
2. How to Generate More B2B Leads for Your Sales Team
HubSpot research shows 40% of salespeople view prospecting as the most difficult part of their jobs. Whether you’re a rep looking for fresh lead generation avenues or a marketer trying to help their sales team, this article by Meg Prater will help you bring in new B2B leads.
3. The Power of Customer Feedback in B2B
The B2B digital space is more sophisticated and complex than ever, so simply offering ecommerce without taking into consideration what experiences your customers actually want won’t cut it. Read this article by Andy Peebler from Salesforce to get know more about how important customer feedback is.
4. B2B Video Marketing: 6 Tips to Start Your Strategy
In the digital age, where people give priority to visual content, it’s not difficult to see why you should invest in a video marketing strategy. Roman Daneghyan provides 6 tips that can help you craft a powerful strategy.
5. 10 B2B Social Media Strategies That Work For Any Industry
B2B companies have transformed the landscape of what it means to be a brand on social media. In order to engage and attract your own audience, Isabelle Hahn advices to consider 10 strategies used in the B2B space that might lead your own social accounts to success.
6. 6 B2B Benefits of a Google My Business Account (And Why Optimize It)
Want to start taking control of your Google My Business account and supercharge its ability to support lead generation? Consider the following benefits provided by Heather Sanderson and think about how you can use them to improve your business’ online profile.
That’s all for now. If you have any interesting news to share, leave the comments in the section below.
In case you are interested in using a unified API for shopping carts and marketplaces, do not hesitate to contact us.