Shopware 6 API Integration via API2Cart enables you to:
- retrieve and synchronize information on customers, products, categories, orders, abandoned carts, prices, etc.
- use the data from Shopware online stores according to your business purpose
- make updates on both sides
- perform these operations with the information from innumerable stores located on 40+ other shopping platforms
How to start Shopware 6 API integration easily with API2Cart?
1. Register API2Cart account
To start your free 30-day trial, you have to enter the necessary data and register a new API2Cart account.
2. Start the process of adding Shopware 6 API store
You can do it manually by clicking the 'Add store' button or automatically via API request using account.cart.add method. For adding a store you need to enter the required credentials like, for example, a store key.
3. Download and install Shopware 6 API Plugin
To establish a connection with your customer's e-store, you need to download Shopware 6 API Plugin in API2Cart Plugin Building section and provide it to your customer for installation on his store. Plugin automatically generates a store key.
4. Test API2Cart API methods
After adding a store, you will be able to test all API2Cart API methods supported for Shopware 6 API to work with the store. You can manage and modify the data related to the e-store products, orders, customers, etc.
5. Develop the integration with API2Cart
To enjoy the smooth Shopware 6 API integration, during the free test period, you have to develop the connection between your software or app and API2Cart. After that, you will be able to manage Shopware 6 API data with no limits.
Please fill in the form to download your document:
Special Shopware API Integration via API2Cart
Find out how extra functionality can help your business win its place in the sun.