How can I get API Key and Token from my API based shopping cart?
You need to retrieve API Key from your 3DCart admin account.
- Log in to your admin panel and go to Settings -> General -> Store modules.
- Go to section API XML Web Service Integration.
- Click on Enable Advanced API if it isn't enabled yet. Then copy API User Key.
You need to enable the API for a user and API Key.
- Log in to store's admin panel and go to Users section.
- Edit user for whom you wish to enable the API.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and check the box next to Yes, allow this user to use the API.
- After that you will get the API URL and Token for the user.
- Save the result.
You need to retrieve API Key from your MobiCart admin account.
- Sign in to your MobiCart account.
- Go to My Account > Accounts Settings.
- Select API tab.
- Generate API Key or modify existed.
Shopify You need to provide an API Password from your Shopify admin account.
- Log in your store's admin area and go to Apps Menu. Then, click the Private apps button.
- Click on the button in the right top corner Create a private App.
- Enter the Title of the app and provide your Contact email (optionally).
- Then, you need to grant the Private app with permissions to enable data interaction with your store. To do this, click on all drop-down menus and change permission status from “No access” to “Read and Write” .
- After that, click Save app.
- API Password will appear right after you save the app.
Volusion requires API Key (URL) and Encrypted Password
- Login to the Admin Area of your Volusion store.
- Click the Inventory tab followed by the Import/Export link at the top, below the Inventory tab.
- In the Other Import/Export Features section, click the Volusion API link.
- Click the Instant Help link on the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click the Volusion API Integration Help link at the bottom of the page.
- Select to view instructions for Generic Orders and expand the URL with Query Stringsection at the bottom. The Encrypted Password can be found in the URL displayed, between the Encrypted Password= and &API_Name.
Please note, you must have a Volusion Gold plan
or higher in order to have API access for your store.
Posted in: Getting Started